J Mitchell’s ‘Game Day’ Five Alarm BBQ Chicken Bites
J Mitchell’s Cajun Garlic Pepper and Spice Blend come together for a great dry rub in this original chicken recipe. Toss in our 5 Alarm hot sauce to add that special kick!
Are you looking for a recipe that’s easy, and will knock your neighbor’s socks off? This chicken tender recipe is equipped with J Mitchell’s Cajun Garlic Pepper and Spice Blend to pack your wings full of flavor. For those of you who are looking for a little adventure and an added kick, toss them in our Five Alarm Hot Sauce!
1 small pack of Chicken Tenders (you can also use this recipe chicken wings/dings )
J Mitchell’s Cajun Garlic Pepper
J Mitchell’s Spice Blend
J Mitchell’s Five Alarm Hot Sauce
1 Bottle of Open Pit BBQ Sauce (or your sauce of choice)
- Season both sides of the chicken tenders with J Mitchell’s Cajun Garlic Pepper and Spice Blend.
- Pan sear the Chicken Tenders (no flour) until done, around 165 degrees F.
- Cut the tenders into smaller pieces, and top with Cajun Garlic Pepper
- Pour a 5oz bottle of J Mitchell’s Five Alarm Hot Sauce into a medium-size bowl and mix with an 8oz bottle of BBQ sauce (we recommend Open Pit BBQ sauce)
- Add your tenders to the sauce mixture and toss until wings are covered. (You can skip this step for the then garnish with diced green onions and a side of Ranch Dressing & celery sticks.