Our refund and returns policy applies for a maximum of 10 days. If the 10 days have passed following the delivery of the purchase, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be either: contaminated, damaged or recalled of specific ingredients that make up the product.
Contaminated: Bad taste or made sick.
Upon returning product, no more than a 1/2 bottle short of original content must be used and returned. The product must be returned in the original packaging. The product will then be lab tested for any contaminants, if contaminants are found, a full refund will be sent to customer. If contaminants are not found, a letter from the testing company will be sent to verify the test and there will not be a refund.
Damaged:In the event of damaged or broken products due to delivery service, the customer must first contact the delivery service to report the damage and cost of product/s. All packages are insured therefor the delivery company is responsible for reimbursing damaged products. Following communication with the delivery company, the customer may then contact J Mitchell’s via email with instructions from the delivery company.
Recall: If there is a recall on specific ingredients, customers will be notified to return all products that contain recalled ingredients and will be refunded the full price of the product/s upon return. The product may not be used in order to be refunded and there must be a proof of purchase within the recalled date.
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 01/1/2022.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to
- [ J Mitchell’s Spices & Sauces LLC. ].
- “Country” refers to [ United States ].
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions Agreement was generated by TermsFeed Terms and Conditions Generator.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to [com],
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.